Who can benefit from TLP?
- Learning Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Developmental Delays
- Dyslexia & Reading Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress & Anxiety Disorder
How does TLP help?
TLP targets 7 brain areas to help address and improve:
- Auditory Processing
- Creative Expression
- Executive Function
- Social & Emotional
- Sensory Motor
- Stress Resilience
How does it work?
TLP is acoustically modified music in which different frequencies are utilized to target different “zones” of the brain to produce various brain functions and experiences. These “zones” are color coded as the red zone, orange zone, green zone, and blue zone within a music piece. The ABC modular design from TLP gives the brain a warm up, workout, and cooldown phase which is important to help target the listening and not produce overarousal or fight or flight responses from the auditory input.
How is it used?
The Listening Program can be used anywhere from the home, school and on the go! Schedule and duration of listening varies depending upon the goals, needs and tolerance of the listener. Listening is recommended 5 days a week through one of four listening schedule options.
- Extended: 1x/day for 15 minutes (40 weeks)
- Base: 2x/day for 15 minutes each (20 weeks)
- Condensed 1x/day for 30 minutes (20 weeks)
- Advanced: 2x/day for 30 minutes each (10 weeks)
Have our therapist access your concerns and priorities, select the custom program to meet their needs and help monitor and adapt your listening journey for the most beneficial results. Please visit Advanced Brain Technologies for more information regarding TLP (creator of TLP)