To oversee and conduct all clinical activities including all evaluation, assessment and treatment of clients, to the result of well satisfied clients completing full treatment programs meeting their wants, needs and goals.
Highly satisfied clients and families who complete their full programs and refer their family and friends to us.
- Meet with all clinical staff/lead clinicians individually
- Conduct weekly clinic meetings to inform staff of any updates.
- Ensure all stats and battle plans are kept of all clinical staff.
- Keep track by category of all activities as above and results.
- Analyze cancellations, drop offs, or discharges by chart review.
- Ensure documentation is being completed according to documentation timelines.
- Ensure documentation and charging is based on “do what you charge and charge what you do”.
- Ensure treatment, frequency and duration established by clinicians follows successful established treatment actions and protocol of Developmental Therapy Associates.
- Therapy area space and equipment is kept clean, neat and in good repair and flow.
- Clinical supplies and assessments are well stocked and systematically used.
- Ensure all equipment is safe and in good condition for use.
- Encourage families to make use of other disciplines available at the practice.
- Coordination of coverage of therapy, ensuring well covered time slots for patient needs.
90% of total team visits resulting in a 5% bonus of salary80% of total team visits resulting in a 2% bonus of salary
Clinic Manager will be eligible for a bonus each quarter for a total for 4 quarters throughout the year. Each quarter is defined as a 3 month time period as follows:
Quarter 1: January to March
Quarter 2: April to June
Quarter 3: July to September
Quarter 4: October to December
Bonuses will be monitored and averaged for each quarter (4 times a year) and will be paid out quarterly.