As a Clinical Supervisor, your responsibilities include overseeing clinical staff through individual meetings and weekly clinic updates, maintaining detailed records of staff performance and client outcomes, and analyzing client cancellations, drop-offs, and discharges. You will ensure that documentation is completed in a timely manner and adheres to established guidelines, while also verifying that treatment plans follow proven protocols of Developmental Therapy Associates.
- Job Title: Clinical Manager
- Reports To: Administrative Director
- Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 am
- Salary: 65000 – 73000 USD Per Year
- Job Status: Full Time
- Post Date: March 22, 2023
- Valid Through: 2023-08-22
- Job Code: FTRALClm
Licensed as an occupational therapist or speech language pathologist and must have a masters degree.
186 Wind Chime Ct Suite 104
Raleigh NC 27615
Must have a high communication level (verbal and written), problem solving skills, great control and really enjoy working with others, at all levels. Prediction of schedules is very key, so it is up to the person to request further clinical coverage as needed. Must be able to manage by statistics, and abide by conditions.
- Meet with all clinical staff/lead clinicians individually
- Conduct weekly clinic meetings to inform staff of any updates.
- Ensure all stats and battle plans are kept of all clinical staff.
- Keep track by category of all activities as above and results.
- Analyze cancellations, drop offs, or discharges by chart review.
- Ensure documentation is being completed according to documentation timelines.
- Ensure documentation and charging is based on “do what you charge and charge what you do”.
- Ensure treatment, frequency and duration established by clinicians follows successful established treatment actions and protocol of Developmental Therapy Associates.
- Therapy area space and equipment is kept clean, neat and in good repair and flow.
- Clinical supplies and assessments are well stocked and systematically used.
- Ensure all equipment is safe and in good condition for use.
- Encourage families to make use of other disciplines available at the practice.
- Coordination of coverage of therapy, ensuring well covered time slots for patient needs.
- Assist in requesting additional clinicians in advance of need.
- Liaison for referral sources and communication thereof.
- Liaison for clinical in-services and continuing education.
- Visit count per therapist and for overall team
- Team participation in company events (marketing, job fairs, community events, etc.) 2 per year