Front Desk Coordinator In Cary NC
The front desk coordinator position is incredibly important at Developmental Therapy Associates. Must have a high communication level, excellent control, and enjoy working with others with a ready smile and pleasantness. Prediction of schedules and promises is critical, so it is up to you to stay on top of everything. Must keep great PR with our public, in person or over the phone or via mail.
- Job Title: Front Desk Coordinator
- Reports To: Administrative Director
- Schedule: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Salary: 30000 – 40000 USD Per Year
- Job Status: Full Time
- Post Date: February 26, 2023
- Valid Through: 2023-04-07
- Job Code: FDFTCAR
A college degree in business administration or equivalent is preferred, at a minimum candidates are required to have a High School Diploma or GED.
875 Walnut Street Ste 100
Cary NC 27511
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work.
- Computer (PC) proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
To oversee the Front Desk of the company, to assist with the production and viability of the whole group. One full-time position in Cary office.
High volume of kept patient appointments to an efficiently structured schedule with full patient billing information turned over to Billing Department.
- Ensuring the internal and external communications of the company flow smoothly and efficiently.
- Keeping a good working relationship with all referral sources, both new and existing
- Overseeing the setting of patient appointments efficiently and for maximum production.
- Ensuring that appointments by patients are kept.
- This includes rescheduling within the same week when possible
- Enforcing DTA “No show” and 24-hour cancellation policies
- Ensuring referrals convert into evaluations with minimal delay.
- Tracking referrals
- Completing insurance authorizations and re-authorizations
- Ensuring all services provided have full billing information obtained before service is rendered.
- Ensuring front desk collections are done fully and on time (same day of service).
- Assisting with marketing and public relations duties as needed which may include: Website postings, Social media postingsm Etc.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Maintain an orderly & clean waiting area
- Ensure it is clean, chairs put away, etc.
- 88% or better arrival rate
- 5+ initial evaluations per week
- Five 5-star reviews each month from clients