To evaluate, establish and conduct occupational therapy treatment on clients to the result of getting them rehabilitated to a functional optimum condition and educated on how to maintain the optimum condition in alignment with the patient’s goals.
Clients who are now enjoying an optimum condition as a result of injury or other developmental delay/disability and are educated on maintaining the optimum condition in alignment with their own goals, who are so satisfied with the service, they are willing to refer friends and family.
- Coordinating schedules with the front desk for maximum utilization of therapist’s time
- Evaluating new patients
- Reassessing and updating a client’s Plan of Care in a timely manner
- Provide therapy to existing clients following the treatment plan prescribed
- Assisting with makeup sessions for your caseload and others when there is availability on your schedule
- Asking clients who are doing well to refer their friends and family in any given opportunity (QA checks, discharge visit, etc.)
- Discharging clients when treatment is fully complete
- Keeping all documentation up-to-date with all relevant data included (per company guidelines)
- Working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote best client care
- Ability to work in a variety of settings: teletherapy, early intervention, daycares/preschools, schools and clinic as needed
- Participating in staff meetings and team meetings
- Keeping records of all the above functions in a way that there is record of all production
- Assisting with needed tasks in the office (cleaning, organizing, inventory, etc.), when there is down time from therapy
- Participating in marketing/PR events as they arise
- 30 billable hours/week
- 4 Documentation hours as part of a full 40-hour work week
- 5 1-hour lunch breaks
- All other openings outside of lunch, supervision, and documentation are open for scheduling clients for caseload or for makeup sessions
**A billable hour is defined as one where all treatments prescribed have been delivered to the patient under supervision and all relevant notes have been included in the file.