Full Time Speech Language Pathologist in Raleigh NC
Developmental Therapy Associates is currently seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist in Raleigh. To be considered for this position you must be registered & licensed in North Carolina with ASHA, have a Master’s Degree, and no criminal record. The Speech Language Pathologist position reports to the Lead SLP/Clinical Manager.
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Reports To: Lead SLP/Clinical Manager
- Schedule: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Salary: 60000 – 70000 USD Per Year
- Job Status: Full Time
- Post Date: November 30, 2022
- Valid Through: 2024-03-22
- Job Code: FTSLPRal
186 Wind Chime Ct Suite 104
Raleigh NC 27615
- Ability to build rapport with patients & parents
- Fun, energetic, creative, proactive.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Previous experience with treating the pediatric population (preferred).
To evaluate, establish and conduct speech therapy treatment on patients to the result of getting them rehabilitated to a functional optimum condition and educated on how to maintain the optimum condition in alignment with the patient’s goals.
Patients who are now enjoying an optimum condition as a result of injury or other developmental delay/disability and are educated on maintaining the optimum condition in alignment with their own goals, who are so satisfied with the service, they are willing to refer friends and family.
- Coordinating schedules with the front desk.
- New Patient Evaluation.
- Attendance is critical in this position, time off and lateness should be approved in advance.
- Treating existing patients following the treatment plan prescribed.
- Asking patients who are doing well to refer their friend & family at any given opportunity.
- Discharging patients when treatment is complete.
- Keeping all documentation up-to-date with all relevant data included (per company guidelines).
- Assisting with needed tasks in the office (cleaning, organizing, etc.), when there is down time from therapy.
- Promote best patient care by working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Participating in marketing/PR events as they arise.
55 completed visits/week (27.5 billable hours)
**A visit is defined as one where all treatments prescribed have been delivered to the patient under supervision and all relevant notes have been included in the file.