To evaluate, establish and conduct speech therapy treatment on patients to the result of getting them rehabilitated to a functional optimum condition and educated on how to maintain the optimum condition in alignment with the patient’s goals.
Patients who are now enjoying an optimum condition as a result of injury or other developmental delay/disability and are educated on maintaining the optimum condition in alignment with their own goals, who are so satisfied with the service, they are willing to refer friends and family.
- Coordinating schedules with the front desk.
- New Patient Evaluation.
- Attendance is critical in this position, time off and lateness should be approved in advance.
- Treating existing patients following the treatment plan prescribed.
- Asking patients who are doing well to refer their friend & family at any given opportunity.
- Discharging patients when treatment is complete.
- Keeping all documentation up-to-date with all relevant data included (per company guidelines).
- Assisting with needed tasks in the office (cleaning, organizing, etc.), when there is down time from therapy.
- Promote best patient care by working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Participating in marketing/PR events as they arise.
55 completed visits/week (27.5 billable hours)
**A visit is defined as one where all treatments prescribed have been delivered to the patient under supervision and all relevant notes have been included in the file.