We are seeing clients through Telehealth and Office visits.
What DTA & Absolute Speech Therapy Are Doing:
● Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, toys, and games before and after use
● Weekly cleanings of our entire clinic
● Having patients and staff wash hands before and after each session
● Use of masks during treatment sessions
● Keeping waiting rooms closed and providing curbside check in
● One therapist and one child to a treatment room at a time
● Providing parents/caregivers with a health and safety checklist prior to scheduling appointments
● Temperature checks prior to start of session
● Daily screenings for all staff members
● Options for contact-less payment
● Staggered appointment times to ensure there are no more than 10 people in the facility
● No use of water fountains
How YOU can help:
● Fill out the provided health and safety checklist prior to your scheduled appointment on a weekly basis.
● Please stay home if your child or anyone in the family is sick (i.e. fever, cough, respiratory issues, flu-like symptoms, chills, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste)
● Please provide your child with a mask if you are able and if appropriate. Masks for children will be provided if needed.
Stay healthy 🌞